Selected text highlight is too light

Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why and how the blue cursor highlight on selected text became so light. Is there a way to make it darker?

In the pic, standard normal is highlighted while the rest isn't. You can see hwo light the cursor highlight is.

When I search for specific words, the same light highlight applies and I can't see where the words I'm looking for are at.

mukeaftaylor_0-1598552798588.png

Problems with colors not showing up correctly are often caused by a color substituion done to increase readability - somethings it has the opposite effect if it's enabled by accident. Open up Acrobat's preferences, then go to "Accessibility" - at the top you should see a "Replace Colors" checkbox - is that checked? If so, uncheck it and try again. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Selected text highlight is too light

Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why and how the blue cursor highlight on selected text became so light. Is there a way to make it darker?

In the pic, standard normal is highlighted while the rest isn't. You can see hwo light the cursor highlight is.

When I search for specific words, the same light highlight applies and I can't see where the words I'm looking for are at.

mukeaftaylor_0-1598552798588.png

Problems with colors not showing up correctly are often caused by a color substituion done to increase readability - somethings it has the opposite effect if it's enabled by accident. Open up Acrobat's preferences, then go to "Accessibility" - at the top you should see a "Replace Colors" checkbox - is that checked? If so, uncheck it and try again. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 1
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't even realize I had it checked. It must've been an accident. Thank you very much, it worked!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0