• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending a PDF document with linked PDF attachments

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a PDF document and linked multiple PDF files within the parent document by following these instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/using/links-attachments-pdfs.html#link_to_a_file_attachment

When I test the links on my computer, they work perfectly. I click the link and the correct PDF file appears in Adobe. The issue arises when I send the parent PDF document to others. Nothing happens when they click on the links. This was tested on mobile and by download the parent PDF document via email. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's unlikely to work on mobile devices, because the version of the application there is very limited (read: crippled).

On a regular PC it should work, if the file is opened using Adobe software, not in a browser window, for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines