Highlighted

Sent email and can not figure out how I made it email this way. HELP!

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - - I sent a email for a Appeal File for the Court System. It was great! It listed all the volumes and had titles, so when the attorney just wanted to look at one, they just had to click on it to open it. I am very new at this program and was trying to figure out how to do this, but in the process I forgot to write down my process. I tried to connect with the help center for Adobe and they ended up just telling me to cut and paste. I do not see anywhere to cut and paste in Adobe Acrobat DC. No help! It was like I did something noone else has done, so they did not know how to do it. I did not do theat in the first place to get it to do this, help me if you know how to do this. I thought if I bring it to the community, you all would know. Thanks ahead of time!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sent email and can not figure out how I made it email this way. HELP!

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - - I sent a email for a Appeal File for the Court System. It was great! It listed all the volumes and had titles, so when the attorney just wanted to look at one, they just had to click on it to open it. I am very new at this program and was trying to figure out how to do this, but in the process I forgot to write down my process. I tried to connect with the help center for Adobe and they ended up just telling me to cut and paste. I do not see anywhere to cut and paste in Adobe Acrobat DC. No help! It was like I did something noone else has done, so they did not know how to do it. I did not do theat in the first place to get it to do this, help me if you know how to do this. I thought if I bring it to the community, you all would know. Thanks ahead of time!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

These are hyperlinks. You can create them in Microsoft Word and if you make your PDF properly, they will come across automatically.

If you are creating them directly in Acrobat, use the Links tool.

• Copy the text
  • From the Edit tool, choose Links
  • Drag across your text to create a rectangle that will be the link. Format it to be invisible.
  • Choose "Open a Web Page" as the type of Link. For the URL, paste in what you copied in the first step
  • Test it by clicking with the Selection tool, then create the remainder.

Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/links-attachments-pdfs.html

Let us know if this works or if you have further questions.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 1