Serial # not working (Acrobat Professional)

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quite a while ago, I purchased a perpetual product (Acrobat Professional). It works on my old laptop. However, I recently purchased a new laptop, and the serial number would not work anymore. What should I do to download Acrobat Professional onto my new laptop? 

I would highly appreciate your help! 

Thank you so much. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevinl

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to install the application on your new laptop as the serial number would not work.

Do you get any error message when you try to use the serial number? If yes please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

I have checked the Adobe account with the email you are using on this community and found that you have registered the Adobe Acrobat product with us. Please try the steps below and see if that works for you:

1. Sign in to account.adobe.com/orders.

2. In the Order History screen, select the order number in the ORDER# column.

3. Select Downloads and serial numbers

4. Note the serial number for your app and click on Download.exe to download the application.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines