• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set and retrieve Bookmarks in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am advancing into using Acrobat DC from the Reader.  It seems I created some bookmarks in PDF files a while back. But now that I want to bookmark a rather lengthy document, I have forgotten how to do it.  I tried looking for a solution using the search function in this forum. I only turned up "How-to" requests that were more than eight years old and the users were trying to create bookmarks in the Free Acrobat Reader - you can't.

Kindly direct me to the appropriate "How-to" resource where I can find it for frequent reference. 

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Short answer: Press Ctrl+B to create a bookmark pointing to the current viewing location, then rename it in the Bookmarks panel.

Long answer: Read the tutorial provided above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines