• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set Default to save documents to the most recent folder used & to open docs from most recent folder

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day to all.

How do I set a default to save documents to the most recent folder used?  And when opening documents to start at the most recent folder used?  To be clear I do not want to set a specific folder as a default location.    I just want Adobe to default to the most recent folder location.  It seems it used to do that and suddenly it is random and I have to click through many levels to get to the desired folder.

I am working in Windows 10 with Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC saving to the local hard drive.

I have tried the Adobe repair option and my updates are current.

Thank you for any suggestions you might offer.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If a normal uninstall and re-install does not clear a problem, then it's time to do a bit more "cleaning" before you re-install Acrobat. Adobe created the "Acrobat Cleaner" application, which will remove all traces of Acrobat and the next install will work just like the first install on Acrobat on a new system. You can find the application here: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html

You cannot use this if your Acrobat was installed as part of a Creative Clout installation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines