Set up an interactive pdf so that photos can be added

Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all. I am wondering if it is possible to create an interactive pdf form that contains frames into which someone could drop an image.  I would use In Design to create the form.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Set up an interactive pdf so that photos can be added

Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all. I am wondering if it is possible to create an interactive pdf form that contains frames into which someone could drop an image.  I would use In Design to create the form.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not drop it, no, but they can import it by clicking the "frame" and then selecting the image. Add an "image" field for that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I will give it a try!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for instructions online as to how to add an image field. Is that a function in ID or do I need to do that in Acrobat? If anyone has a link to instructions on how to create an image field, I would appreciate it. I have not done many interactive forms before so all this is new to me. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat (DC) it's a built-in option under the Add New Field tool, but all it really is is a button field with the Icon option selected as the layout and a simple script that executes on the MouseUp event:

event.target.buttonImportIcon();

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
lisabxb LATEST
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Trying again...I might be back!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0