• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

setting new defaults in Pro DC

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I scan for a new document, the default is always for legal page size and I can only use the default settings.  The little settings icon for change does not work.  I cannot change the page size or anything  out as they are all greyed out.  What, if anything, can I do to enable changing the settings?  One other question, how can I change the default directory for saving documents?

Thanks.  I have been using Acrobat 8 and found it much easier to manage, but would really like to change over to the DC 10 Pro.

ABC

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set and save your custom settings:

Abambo_0-1610555387674.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem is that I can't.  Even when I use the little cog wheel by the default option, all of the options except optimize image are greyed out.  Additionally, all of the custom settings on the create a PDF page are greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post  a screencopy of that screen.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

greypages.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I made an error.  I have Acrobat Pro DC, not 10 which is no longer being supported.  The problem, however, remains the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines