• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share a PDF file without my changes or modifications

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of PDF files for study which I often make some modifications as highlight some words, add bookmarks and stuff. The problem is that sometimes I want to share this PDF file but I don't want any of my modifications with it, I want to share the "original" file as the first time I opened on my PC. Is there any practical way to do it? I don't wan't to keep two files like the original and the edited file stored on my PC. Thanks!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep the original, remove the modifications, or attach a copy of the original to the PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I would need to remove the modifications manually or is there some tool or option that could just restore to the original form instantly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manually

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How about using your backups to go back to the file as it was received? If you don't make backups, then you know now why people bang on about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines