• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared Review - Acrobat DC asks for permission to access Google account, but I don't have Gmail

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a strange problem creating shared reviews. I'm following the instructions here. I'm using my company email address (Outlook exchange) and a company SharePoint URL. Everything seems to proceed normally except that after Acrobat prompts me to enter my company email credentials, it says that Adobe needs permission to access my Google account. I used to have a Gmail account through work before we switched to Office 365. This permission request used to pop up then, too. But when I gave permission, it would created the review file. Now, whether I give permission or not, the task fails, and I'm unable to create the review file or send the email. How can I stop Acrobat from going to Google? My email address did not change when the company switched email providers, so it's more than just updating my email in my Adobe account.

I am able to create a review file and send it manually via email.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?