show only one pdf in windows task bar

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to know is there are a way to disable the option of see all the pdf that I have open in the task bar I mean istead of see this:

Sin título.png

Just see one (the last that i have open):

Sin título.png

But still having the other pdf files open and inside the program choose the pdf that I want using the top bar.

Is there a way to do this?

TOPICS
How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a windows feature, and as far as I know, you don't have any control over how many documents it will show. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The application can control this. Firefox and Chrome shows only the last active tab.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats what exactly what I want to do, do you know is there are a way to do that?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat doesn't have this feature.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can enable the option to show the files in tabs (assuming you're using Acrobat or Reader DC), and then all the files you open will appear under a single window.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I have that option enable and the files are open just in a single windows but windows saw me all the files open when I choose it in the task bar.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is something that Windows does, and the individual application (at least based on what I know) does not have control over this. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks you, I hope adobe update the product to enable some option to do this.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean I'm pretty sure that the aplicaction should have control on it, like photoshop, chrome, firefox, etc.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines