• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature Block for signing a document without a Digital-ID

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone quite active lately here. But I have found myself in another issue I wanna add a signature field to a PDF Form in which I'm able to input a signature by just signing (adding text signature, drawing or adding a picture to the field) talking about the top signing process / Fill and sign tool in Acrobat Reader/DC.

Signtool.PNG

The form itself is going to be used in a business relationship. Which requires to persons to sign, is their a way without using Adobe Sign to setup fields which could be automaticlly filled with this tool.

Should look like this

Signature of the seller:                 {INPUT SIGNATURE}                                     

Signature of the Buyer or Stamp:                {INPUT SIGNATURE}                      

Thanks for any replies.

Felix Bauerschäfer

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

The answer is sort of.

The user can always use the Ink tool to draw on the PDF. You could even put a button next to the field that activates the ink tool with a script. All of the the markup annotations have menu items. They are not shown on the Acrobat UI, but they are there and can be activated with the "app.execMenuItem()" function. Of course the user can use this tool to draw anywhere on the PDF.

If you want the user to load an image of a signature, then use the Picture field. You'll find it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer is sort of.

The user can always use the Ink tool to draw on the PDF. You could even put a button next to the field that activates the ink tool with a script. All of the the markup annotations have menu items. They are not shown on the Acrobat UI, but they are there and can be activated with the "app.execMenuItem()" function. Of course the user can use this tool to draw anywhere on the PDF.

If you want the user to load an image of a signature, then use the Picture field. You'll find it in Prepare Form mode. When the user clicks on the image button it asked them to select an image file. Of course there is no way to guarantee they load a signature.

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines