Highlighted

Signature Block

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Excel Spreadsheet that I need to send to my boss so she can add a digital signature for approval. She only uses an iPad. It's not an iPad Pro. I'm thinking that it's best to convert the spreadsheet into a PDF. I am using Adobe Acrobat DC, but she only has Adobe Reader. Is it possible to set up a signature block so she can digitally sign it and send it back to me? Is this the best way to go about this or is there a more efficient way?

Any help is greatly apprecited.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signature Block

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Excel Spreadsheet that I need to send to my boss so she can add a digital signature for approval. She only uses an iPad. It's not an iPad Pro. I'm thinking that it's best to convert the spreadsheet into a PDF. I am using Adobe Acrobat DC, but she only has Adobe Reader. Is it possible to set up a signature block so she can digitally sign it and send it back to me? Is this the best way to go about this or is there a more efficient way?

Any help is greatly apprecited.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft Office apps have been available on the iPad for some time now; if you have a Office 365 subscription, the apps are included. You can add signature fields directly in the spreadsheet: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/add-or-remove-a-digital-signature-in-office-files-70d26dc9-...

However, you can do it the way you mention (PDF, Adobe Reader signature). I would use Acrobat Pro's File & Sign feature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0