• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature field on PDF form with fields

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a signature field on a PDF with other fields for populating. As far as I can see, the only way to do this is a digital signature box?  I'd like it to be one where the person completing the form can actually write their name with their mouse though.  I know there is functionality to sign the form if you click on the text and the top of the PDF, but we are finding that people are missing this. 

Is there any way to have a field in the correct place in the form for people to 'write' their signature (without paying for Adobe Sign)?  Even an action button that will open the written signature function perhaps? 

Thanks everyone! 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do that using the Fill & Sign panel. A digital signature field doesn't have such an option (although you can use a scan of a hand-written signature as the appearance of your digital signature profile to achieve a similar effect).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that was my worry that it just wasn't possible. The problem is that when people are completing the form, they aren't noticing the Fill and Sign panel at the top of the page. Is there any way to have a link or button that actions the signature panel placed in the actual signature box? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I don't think so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines