• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

signatures

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eveyone, i am having an issue inserting a signature bar into the part of the PDF where i need clients to sign, strangely on one form i have managed to do it but on another unfortuantly not. this may be beacuse they are in diffrent formats but who knows, any help would be massivly appreciated. below are exaples of the sheet i have managed to input one and on the other not.... 

Ryan5C7F_0-1599227671500.png

on this pdf i was given a signature bar which meant putting in a signautre was straight forward, see exaple below 

Ryan5C7F_2-1599227848592.png

on the below pdf the only tool bar that came up was as the below 

Ryan5C7F_1-1599227713673.png

Ryan5C7F_3-1599227947671.png

any ideas would be great 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Acrobat forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on Tools - Prepare Form and then click on "More" at the right side of the window and then on "Revert to Acrobat Form". In the future, do not tick the box that says "This document requires signatures" when creating the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines