Highlighted

Signed in successfully but still "sign in" appears

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed into my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC successfully so there should be my icon instead of "Sign in", right?Annotation 2020-08-15 205252.png

But this "sign in" is written over there.

Annotation 2020-08-15 205351.png

You can see in second picture that Acrobat is signed in with my ID, but in the right it is showing me to sign in.

I am seeing this after I reset my PC then installed Acrobat. Before resetting it was all okay. I tried re-installing but nothing happend. Is there any way to fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signed in successfully but still "sign in" appears

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed into my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC successfully so there should be my icon instead of "Sign in", right?Annotation 2020-08-15 205252.png

But this "sign in" is written over there.

Annotation 2020-08-15 205351.png

You can see in second picture that Acrobat is signed in with my ID, but in the right it is showing me to sign in.

I am seeing this after I reset my PC then installed Acrobat. Before resetting it was all okay. I tried re-installing but nothing happend. Is there any way to fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?