• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

signing forms

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a document that my staff can keep on there Ipad and obtain signatures on those forms, is this possible with Adobe to have a deitable form with signature, saved on a ipad, then uploaded into our system? I know how to upload on my end I am just struggling on how to make a form be able to require signature on a saved file?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once the PDF is signed all you will be able to do is print a hard copy or save the file with a different filename, but not perform further editing after it is signed.

However, if in the case of a memorandum agreement between two or more parties, by which it needs to permanently display the signed block of the issuer of such agreement, you may create this PDF and flatten the PDF, and then edit the PDF by adding the digital signature signing blocks.

In any case, flattening a PDF is usually discouraged, and depending on what exactly is the workflow that you're pursuing, I think is better if you incorporate the use of Adobe Sign in this workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines