Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

signing pdf

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i'm getting an unexpected error when i'm trying to add a signiture to pdf file that was converted from autocad (dwg to pdf),

tried the fix through appwiz for acrobat and autocad with no success.

any ideas?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact text of the error message? How exactly are you trying to add the signature? What is the exact version number of Acrobat? What OS version are you usign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the text of the error is "The operation failed because adobe acrobat encountered an unkown error"

i'm using Windows 10 , 

Acrobat Reader v 20.009.20074 , 

AutoCad v 23.1.47.0 , 

i've attached 1 minute video of the whole proccess with the unknown error at the end.

https://gofile.io/d/apBtvS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

the text of the error is "The operation failed because adobe acrobat encountered an unkown error"

i'm using Windows 10 , 

Acrobat Reader v 20.009.20074 , 

AutoCad v 23.1.47.0 , 

i've attached 1 minute video of the whole proccess with the unknown error at the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines