Copy link to clipboard
To anyone who might be struggling with a similar issue since I couldn't find any information and had to figure this out.
- You open a PDF file and it opens just fine and keep it open
- You open a second, third etc. PDF file and all of them just show a blank screen
Solution that work for me:
- Go to Edit - Preferences - Page Display
- Under Rendering, untick "Use 2D graphics accelleration", click Ok
- Close Acrobat and test again
I hope this can help anyone else experiencing this problem.
Have something to add?