• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some documents crash Acrobat Pro X

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several forms that cause Acrobat Pro X (10.1.16) to crash. This seems to be related to Form filling content. One is from the IRS, and one is from Citi. They open fine in Reader DC. I appended the one (3 page form) from Citi to an existing PDF. I can view my initial pages and I can view the later 2 pages of the Citi document, but if I try to view the first page of the Citi document, Acrobat crashes. I can delete that page from the merged document and all pages view OK. If I delete the later 2 pages from the Citi document, the program again crashs when I scroll down and try to view the offending page. Chrome and Edge have no problem opening the document.

I have attached the offending document from Citi.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also crashes Acrobat XI... I would say there's something seriously wrong with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it crash Acrobat Pro DC? There have been over 100 updates to Acrobat DC since the end of Acrobat X, so it is nor surprising if your museum versions still have problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines