Highlighted

Sorting of pages after scanning from document feeder

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Acrobat Pro2020. I have been trying to set it up to work like before. I have a document feeder in my MFP M277dw Printer scanner. I scan one side of pages first and then the reverse sides. In the earlier version, Adobe would automatically merge the front sides with the reverse sides in the right order. I'm unable to do this in the new version. Please help me set this up. Any help is welcome.

Topics

Create PDFs, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sorting of pages after scanning from document feeder

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Acrobat Pro2020. I have been trying to set it up to work like before. I have a document feeder in my MFP M277dw Printer scanner. I scan one side of pages first and then the reverse sides. In the earlier version, Adobe would automatically merge the front sides with the reverse sides in the right order. I'm unable to do this in the new version. Please help me set this up. Any help is welcome.

Topics

Create PDFs, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?