• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spawning a template and keeping content on layers

Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know if there is a way to use a page as template (on that page, content are on a layer name «base», and some forms fields). I can turn on/off the layer or change the properties of it like Disable Printing.

But, when I use a button with a javascript to spawn the template, the content, that was on layer «base» are merge into the main content.

It this the espected behavior? Is there a way to duplicate a form using the spawn method and STILL keep the layers information?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt it, but if you weren't aware, you can use buttons instead of layers to achieve the same functionality. Button icons can be set to the same content as a layer, and you are able to control whether they are displayed and printed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know, but for that form, I need to be easy to allow or disable printing. One step if the content are in one layer. Many steps if you have many button. Doable with a javascript, but I don’t want to add this step to my user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines