• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Split and combine pages in one document

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scan a large stack of invoices at one time. These need to be split into individual pages to be renamed and filed. But some invoices can be 2 or 3 pages that need to be kept together as one document and other invoices are a single page.  I know how to "extract" the large pile into all single pages but how do I keep some a single page and keep some files together with one scanned pile/document?  (Right now if I have invoices that have multiple pages, I just scan those invoices one at a time to name & file - and then I'll scan the stack of single page invoices and extract ...but there must be a more efficient way)

Example: Scan 50 invoices, but it's really 60 pages that get scanned and opened in Adobe Acrobat because 10 invoices are 2 pages each and 40 invoices are single page

Thank you.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Here's what you can do......

1. As you scan the invoices one at one time, add a bookmark naming it to what the pdf name will be.

Note: For multi page invoices you need to be on\viewing the first page of the invoice when adding the bookmark.

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 8.30.39 AM.png

2. After all invoices are scanned and each one has it's own bookmark, you can split into individual files based on the bookmark name by selecting "Split by: Top level bookmarks.....they can be single page or multi page file depending on where the bookmark is.

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 8.29.20 AM.png

2.1 Under the Output Options select "use bookmark names for file names.

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 8.29.05 AM.png

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines