Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Situation and problem:

Right now i notice the only 3 options for splitting the pdf are

• per x pages
  • per x file size
  • per bookmark

But none of these make my work easier and mostly make me spend more time on splitting then it would take me to scan document per document per document per ... (you get it).

At the end of the day i have a whole bunch of documents of different sizes that i scan in 1 go to save me alot of time. Problem is the existing options don't help me with splitting the document up quickly.

Question:

Is there an option where you can for example select a page and "add divider in front of this page" or an option to quickly add bookmarks in the page oranisation tab (the tab where you split pdf's).

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- You can insert a blank page quickly using the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+T.

- You can add a bookmark pointing to the current page using Ctrl+B.

- Both commands can be done automatically with a single click if a custom-made script is used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Try67,

Thank you for the shortcut Ctrl+B, don't know why i would need to add blank pages tho.

But seeing your answer i guess there is no easy to use module or anything where you can really do the things i want to do in an easy way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't you ask to add a divider? I thought you meant a blank page... If not, then what did you mean?

As I said, it can be easily done with a single click using a script. If you're interested I could develop such a script for you, for a fee. You can contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At Organize Pages you can't add bookmarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines