• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Square outline bullets won't covert to checkboxes

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A client gave me a Word document with tons of form fields. None have been a problem except for one page that has a bulleted list of 130 items (in three columns), out of which the  respondent can pick any 20. Results are not going to any database - they're for dicussion only. When I prepare a form from the document, Acrobat skips that page. I used a font named Proxima Nova; I tried converting the bullets to Arial Unicode, but Acrobat still ignored them.

Is there any way of getting Acrobat to convert the bullets to checkbox fields without drawing a checkbox, then duplicating, placing and renaming it 130 times?  

And will it matter if I make the form on a Mac or a PC?

I don't know Javascript, and I'm wondering if I need it to make this work.

Thanks -

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you used Wingdings then you could use this (paid-for) tool I created to add them with 100% accuracy: http://try67.blogspot.com/2015/09/acrobatreader-convert-wingdings-to.html

It's possible to adjust it to use other fonts, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines