• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Squares, ovals and arrows not appearing in sent document when sent to another person

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the rectangle, oval and arrow function it does not appear in the sent copy; the only thing that appears in the sent document is the text boxes.  I have seen in previous threads that you said to turn the touch mode to never in the settings; I have done this and they still will not appear when I send the PDF in an email. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stuart

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the drawing marks that you have added to the pdf file doesn't appear in the sent copy.

We have tried to reproduce the issue on our end and its working fine. Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to add the comment drawing marks to the PDF and the steps you are doing to share the PDF with a different user?

For testing purposes, please try to add add the comment drawing marks to the PDF and send the copy as an email attachment to yourself and check.

For more information about sharing the PDF please take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/sharing-pdfs.html

Also, what is the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure that you have the latest  version 20.12.20041 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines