• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stampante PDF non presente su Mac OS Sierra dopo l'installazione CC

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buonasera, qualcuno ha risolto il prolema della mancata installazione della stampante PDF su Mac Os Sierra?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Typically the screen angle would be defined in the RIP settings. It seems you're probably outputting to older equipment. You're right, by printing to postscript you can define the screen angle and line screen when creating separated output however Exporting to PDF can only produce composite output.

To get your PPD back, follow the instructions on the link below. You'll need to download the .pdd, create a folder in the InDesign Application folder, and then restart InDesign. This should bring back

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alessandrof,

Could you please elaborate the issue you are experiencing?

Please let us the application you are using to print the PDF.

Share the Mac OS Sierra version installed on your machine.

It would be helpful if you can provide more details on this issue.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buonasera Meenakshi, il mio problema è questo.

Il mio lavoro è addetto alla prestampa in una tipografia, ho sempre utilizzato la versione di Acrobat9 con Indesign CS5

Ho dovuti necessariamente aggionare i sistemi per incompatibilità con i nuovi sistemi operativi.

Le plance stampa in indesign CS5 venivano realizzate con dei Postcript e poi utilizzavo Distiller per creare il PDF.

Adesso con Os Sierra e Adobe CC Suite nonn trovo più la stampante Adobe PDF che prima era stata installata dal pacchetto di Adobe Acrobat Professional 9.

In alcuni casi mi è necessario creare le stampa in separazioni per poter creare lavorazioni particolari, Negativi, retinature differenti ecc. Con il nuovo sistema non trovo il modo per farlo.50167530_10211187149189465_6027094938955546624_o.jpg

Come vedi nell'immagine sopra allegata non è possibile realizzare file PS in quanto tra le stampanti non ho il PPD Acrobat9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alessandro,

Let me point out a few things I see in this post:

• Adobe CS5 was introduced in 1990

• Acrobat 9 was introduced in 2008

• Mac OS Sierra was introduced in 2016

You did not state what release your computer is.

You did state that you needed to update some of your software due to other compatibility issues.

I hate to say this but you have a bunch of software that was not known (or intended) to work together. What I mean by that is when some of the software you are using was made long before other aspects of your software was released and other software that had long stopped being supported.

As such it might not be possible to help you through this issue.

It might be time to talk to your company for an across the board update to everything. Yes that will be expensive but looking at your current situation, it appears that they've been saving money for this for a long time.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno Gary, la mia configurazione attuale è Mac Pro mid 2010 - Imac 27" Retina

In entrambi i computer con Os Sierra e Adobe Creative CC 2019

manca Il PPD AdobePDF che permetteva di fare Postcript da elaborare in seguito con Distiller.

Grazie per la tua risposta.

Schermata 2019-01-23 alle 07.01.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alessandro,

OK, now we have a whole different story. Now that I have this new information, I understand your original comments much better. (the Google translators can only do so much)

Things have changed since Acro-9 and Distiller is no longer provided as it's no longer needed (it's built in).

However, my knowledge of pre-press is very limited and I'm going to call on others to help at this point as I might provide inadequate information.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Gary.

Best Regard

Alessandro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary thanks for gathering all of that pertinent information to help Allesandro with his problem.

As Gary pointed out, you're using software (Acrobat 9) that is quite old and definitely not compatible with OS X Sierra. I won't dwell on this though.

More to the point, printing to postscript and distilling to a PDF is a very outdated method of creating a PDF file. You'll have much better success (and control) by choosing File > Export out of InDesign and saving as a PDF file. From there, you should be able to do everything that you had been doing prior to the upgrade.

If that doesn't fix your problem, please provide more details regarding what you're trying to do and we'll try to help you further.

Oh and one more thing. If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, why are you still using Acrobat 9? Acrobat DC is available as part of your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buonasera e grazie per la risposta.

Non abbiamo più acrobat 9, infatti è stato sostituito da acrobatDC

Il punto è proprio questo. la sostituzione del software ha causato la scomparsa della stampante acrobat PDF

che prima utilizzavamo per fare determinati processi di stampa

(separazione colori, negativi, lineature di stampa diverse, angoli di retino diversi da quelli standard)

cosa che ora con la semplificazione introdotta non è più possibile.

Grazie se ci potri aiutare.

Alessandro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Either way, Choose File > Export and save it as a PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, grazie.

Ma purtroppo questo è un limite del pacchetto programmi, almeno su Mac.

Su Windows infatti in rete si trivano metodi per installare manualmente la stampante.

Eventualmente dovrò acquistare una piattaforma Windows

per risolvere il problema che a questo punto sembra riguardare solo i Mac User.

File > Esporta e salvarlo come un file PDF

non permette di esportare un PDF con caratteristiche diverse dallo standard (vedi note della mia prima riposta)

Il supporto tecnico Adobe ha risposto che non è più possibile almeno su Mac ripristinare tale condizione.

Io credo sia un grosso limite anche se l'esportazione diretta facilita e velocizza molto il lavoro

Schermata 2019-01-23 alle 18.40.37.png

Cordiali saluti

Alessandro Faccini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the characteristics that you're trying to perform? Please provide details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Esempio.

Stampa Offset 6 Colori

CMYK+Pantone 282 (Blu scruro con sfumature retinate)+Pantone Rubine Red (FONDO)

in un PDF standard i due colori pantone vendono incorporati come tinta piatta.

Fin qui tutto ok

Se inviamo al RIP di stampa un pdf standard le due tinte piatte verranno elaborate con un angolo di retino 45° come il nero

In questo caso il pantone blu 282 non può avere lo stesso angolo del nero perchè non essendo fondo ma avendo una sfumatura andrebbe a creare una condizione anomala di stella retino facendo immancabilmente moiree.

Per inviare il file al RIP di stampa sono due le condizioni, o si programma il rip affinchè generi i Tiff1Bit con angoli differenti dal nero (ma quale assegnare? o si invia al rip un PDF di separazioni già prestabilite svincolanto il Service da ogni responsabilità.

Tutto questo e altre cose erano fattibili utilizzano i vecchi sistemi, adesso no.

Questo è uno dei problemi riscontrati.

Saluti

Alessandro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically the screen angle would be defined in the RIP settings. It seems you're probably outputting to older equipment. You're right, by printing to postscript you can define the screen angle and line screen when creating separated output however Exporting to PDF can only produce composite output.

To get your PPD back, follow the instructions on the link below. You'll need to download the .pdd, create a folder in the InDesign Application folder, and then restart InDesign. This should bring back your ability to print to a PDF though.

Unable to customize page options while printing as a PostScript file | macOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Grazie Grazie Grazie.

Finalmente un addetto ai lavori che si è reso conto del problema e che ha saputo trovare una soluzione.

Altri addetti si sono limitati a dire che noon è possibile.

Grazie ancora

Cordiali saluti

Alessandro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines