• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stop! chinese virus already help ur company earn a lot, serve customer well!!

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am a u. student. i am also a part-time worker. i suscribed free trail of adobe acrobat. i ve tried once and few days later your company charge me for HK$108 (around US$14). i contacted customeer service by messages. i requested for a refund. surprisingly they send me unrelated stuff, ' how would you like to go further?'.. without kindness and heart of helping customer. ' suggestion for continuing suscibing three more months..' . at last they help me stop suscribing starting next month. but not helping me to have a refund. they waste me for an hour and i dont know how your company can pay for it. i had work to do but finally i miss the due date. adobe has to understand that not every customer are billiarnare, millianre bisnessman. i m busy too. serving customer is with kinded heart, not keep swoping customers blood($$). and not helping for other issues. this would cause more & more complaint and finally, ur company will collapse (not kidding). Serving customer well so that ur company will have more and more profit. One day ur com. will beyond Apple (maybe). waiting for ur staff's repsonse. and also, i would like a REFUND (seriously). thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Colin

We are sorry for the trouble and the experience you had.

For refund related query please get in touch with our chat support team via the link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Click on the dotted icon in the botton right corner of the screen to start the chat.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines