Highlighted

Strange Line in PDF (cursor image?)

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A strange line keeps appearing in my PDF after I create it. I can't see when I edit the document, nor in the preview.  

In the first two photo, you can see the line after the word fall and in between the "s" and "p" in spring.

The last photo is what the file looks like in Adobe DC  after I edit it. 

Does anyone know what is causing this when I forward the pdf file? How do I get rid of this?

Thanks. 

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 2.38.54 PM - Edited.pngScreenshot 2020-09-25 at 2.39.04 PM - Edited (1).pngScreenshot 2020-09-25 at 2.43.43 PM - Edited.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange Line in PDF (cursor image?)

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A strange line keeps appearing in my PDF after I create it. I can't see when I edit the document, nor in the preview.  

In the first two photo, you can see the line after the word fall and in between the "s" and "p" in spring.

The last photo is what the file looks like in Adobe DC  after I edit it. 

Does anyone know what is causing this when I forward the pdf file? How do I get rid of this?

Thanks. 

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 2.38.54 PM - Edited.pngScreenshot 2020-09-25 at 2.39.04 PM - Edited (1).pngScreenshot 2020-09-25 at 2.43.43 PM - Edited.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N5EE9,

Well, the first question is how did you create them?

Did you create these from an application (like Word)?

Did you scan and convert to PDF (and OCR)?

Lastly, what is your OS (and what release)?

And exactly which version of Acrobat are you using (and what release)?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
N5EE9 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

This a PDF that was originally created using Word. I have edited the PDF of the documented using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, not the word version.

I am using Windows and since I have been working remotely, I connect to my remote desktop using my Chromebook.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0