• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit button hyperlinks no longer working in Chrome or Firefox

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since our office closed to the public in March 2020 I have created a number of pdf fillable forms and put them on our website. Most of these forms have a submit button so that the forms can be submitted after being filled out.  I just happened to be our website a few days ago to upload a new form and when I tested it the hyperlink for the submit was not working.  All the other links in the form work but not the submit.  I then tested other applications that have been on our site and working for months and found that the submit button on them no longer work either.  This is only happening in Chrome and Firefox.  The hyperlink still works in IE.  I need help!!!

https://berkshirehousing.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/WERAP%20-%20Cover%20letter%20%20packet%201-2...

The above is one of our forms, on the first page at the bottom is the phrase 'submit this form' this has the hyperlink that is not working properly.  But if you use the other hyperlinks on the page they are working.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can't help. Report the issues to the developers of the PDF plugins in Chrome and Firefox. It has nothing to do with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines