Highlighted

Submit button question

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to this and I am trying to create an order form for my website. I went through creating a submit button feature. I followed guidance on these forums (mouse up, submit a form, Mailto:emailaddress, PDF). The web developer who maintains my page is saying that there is something wrong with my form in terms of the submit button. I'm wondering if I went wrong somewhere as I thought it was on them to code from their side now that I have all my side done. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Topics

Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Submit button question

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to this and I am trying to create an order form for my website. I went through creating a submit button feature. I followed guidance on these forums (mouse up, submit a form, Mailto:emailaddress, PDF). The web developer who maintains my page is saying that there is something wrong with my form in terms of the submit button. I'm wondering if I went wrong somewhere as I thought it was on them to code from their side now that I have all my side done. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Topics

Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described there is something worng with the PDF form submit button

Do you get any error message while using the submit button? If yes please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Also make sure in the submit action everything should be in small letters and without any spaces.  It should be 'mailto:' without any spaces or capitals.

You may also refer to the help article Setting action buttons in PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 2