Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit Button

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I am currently learning how to use acrobat to create interactive pdf forms. I have built a practice form and added a sumbit button. The submit button works on adobe. It is set to send me and email when the application is complete and submitted. That being said,  I have to now attach this pdf to a website. At the moment I am using WIX. When I attach the pdf, it works and you can fill out all the text friends however it does not allow me to submit the form. Why is this? Is there a way to fix this? I need the form to be able to submit off of the website. Please anyone, help me!!!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This depends on the PDF plugin used to view the file in the browser. You can't control that, and most of those plugins are pretty bad when it comes to form fields and scripts. You need to complain to the developer of those apps and recommend to your users to not view the file in a browser, but in Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines