• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit Form Button not visible from distributed form

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon.  I'm unsure when this started happening, but I created a form and distributed it in Acrobat Pro DC.  How it is intended to work is that once complete, the user would see a purple ribbon at the top of the screen that says Submit Form.  For some reason, this ribbon is missing from the top of the page and I don't know why.  The form has been filled out over 60 times with no problem by other people.  I opened up the file in Tracker to see if the original file had changed.  The file appears fine, but is missing the purple ribbon at the top of the screen.  What would cause a distributed file to behave differently?  

Windows 10

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Csenor 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the submit button is missing from the PDF form.

When you distribute a form, Acrobat automatically checks the form. If it doesn't find a submit button, it adds a Submit Form button to the document message bar. Users can click the Submit Form button to send completed forms back to you.

For more information about submit button, please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/setting-action-buttons-pdf-forms.html#add_a_submit_button

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines