• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit Form ?

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the difference between using the pink "Submit Form" button that automatically appears in the upper right hand corner of a distributed form - and creating a "Submit Form" button within the document?  I am confused.  Do I create the submit form button if I will only be distributing the form as an email attachment?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro 17. Thanks!

[Private info removed. -Mod.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Don't reply by email, as it includes your full contact details in the signature. I removed them from the reply above.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please help me find the board that my question is now posted on?  I'm sorry I'm confused here.  Thank you in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in the "Acrobat" forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/bd-p/acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Acrobat (and the free Reader) tries to determine if a document is an interactive form, and does then add the toolbar with the submit button. This may not always work correctly, and other (non-Adobe) applications may not do the same, so its' always a good idea to add a submit button to your form in a location that makes sense for the user filling out the form - e.g. after the last form field that needs to be filled. This way, the user is reminded that the form needs to be submitted, which is good user interface design. I never click on the submit button in the toolbar, and always use a submit button on the form. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines