Subscription and editing

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last 2 months I have not been able to edit any documents on my Adobe app. It just renewed yesterday and went to edit a doc and it's telling me to renew subscription but it's already been renewed. Need help!!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pedro

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to edit the documents Acrobat Reader mobile app and its telling you to renew the subscription.

Please try to logout of the App and reboot the device and re-login with the same Adobe ID and check if that helps.

Also please check for any missing/pending updates for the app and try updating it from App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android) and check if that works.

If it still doesn't work please try to restore purchase, open the app > tap on Profile Icon > Subscriptions > Restore Purchase. 

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I tried all that with apple on the phone and they directed me here. I'll try it again!!!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EA3709AE-C198-4316-B252-81455F37CFB5.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6A7B22B3-9B4F-487F-B45F-CE02FD1FE144.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines