Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subscription cancellation

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I would like to cancel my Adobe acrobat Pro DC subscription because I already have it through my company. Unfortunately on my account, it is not possible to cancel this subscription directly. It is not possible to contact adobe as well. How can I contact adobe?
I thank you for this and send you my best regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can contact Adobe customer care via this link, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the Chat icon lower right hand corner

2020-01-07 10_15_09-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an Individual, Personal, subscription to any Adobe program (or group of programs) you have to actually Sign In to the Main Adobe website and go to Manage Account using that personal adobe ID email and password.

I suspect your computer is Auto Signing you in under the Corp account (Your Work Account) and not the personal account you used to purchased the subscription.

Signing in with the corp account credentials would not allow you to cancel a subscription. Only the Adiminstrator of that corp account could do that.

Otherwise there is no reason you don't have the option to Cancel a subscrption.

2019-12-29 13_36_07-Adobe Account.png2019-12-29 13_34_59-Adobe Account.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Just Shoot Me,

There is one reason I'm aware of, where self cancel is not possible: if there are payement issues!

Anyhow, it would be wise to ask the Adobe Customer Service to cancel and to negotiate whatever early termination fee would be due.

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines