Highlighted

Subscription enabled despite my resignation

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ladies and gentlemen,

an unpleasant situation has arisen.  Trial "Acrobat Pro DC!"  - which I turned off before the time expired so that no fees were charged.  Despite the fact that the free version was turned off before time, the information was not processed by you because fees were still charged.  Please explain this situation to me.  No fees were charged as per my exclusion of the "trial acobat pro dc"

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subscription enabled despite my resignation

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ladies and gentlemen,

an unpleasant situation has arisen.  Trial "Acrobat Pro DC!"  - which I turned off before the time expired so that no fees were charged.  Despite the fact that the free version was turned off before time, the information was not processed by you because fees were still charged.  Please explain this situation to me.  No fees were charged as per my exclusion of the "trial acobat pro dc"

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you "turn it off" exactly? For example uninstalling does nothing to stop the trial count and billing. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned off Adobe subscriptions but he started charging me anyway. What can I do with this? Is a refund possible?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not answer my question, how did you "turn off" subscription?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0