Sum calculation fields don't show after selecting them

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an interactive form in InDesign which I exported to Acrobat. It has 2 radio buttons. When one is ticked, Table A is shown. When the other radio button is ticked, Table A is hidden and Table B is shown (right over where Table A was).

Both tables have a list of text fields for users to input prices which should add up at the bottom.

I created a calculation sum for Table B by going into the "Total" text field's properties, selecting "Calculate", then ticking "Value is the Sum..." and selecting all the text fields needed, which then show up in the grey box under "Value is the Sum...". This worked perfectly.

I tried to do the same for Table A, but after ticking the fields I needed for the Sum, they don't show up in the grey box so the calculation doesn't happen.

Could someone please advise why this is happening?

(I experimented by moving Table B down so it's not right over Table A and then it worked. Does that mean I can't have tables with calculations layered over each other, or is there another solution to this problem?)

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you see all fields at Tools > Prepare Form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines