Highlighted

Sumif and count if once

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add a function to my fillable form where I can sum the total hours per Type of Acitivity if the Activity Code, HRS, and Repeated is check, the total would appear only once. Otherwise it will sum the value. I have 14 Activity Code. An example is below: 
The first two rows have check "R" and have the same acitivty code and HRS. So, the would be only sum once + the third row. A total for that Activity Code is 0.75. 

Another Code is "2" I have a total of 0.75 while rows 4, 5, & 6 are totaled of 1.25. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.25.03 PM.png

Any help is greatly appricated, 

Thank you, 

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sumif and count if once

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add a function to my fillable form where I can sum the total hours per Type of Acitivity if the Activity Code, HRS, and Repeated is check, the total would appear only once. Otherwise it will sum the value. I have 14 Activity Code. An example is below: 
The first two rows have check "R" and have the same acitivty code and HRS. So, the would be only sum once + the third row. A total for that Activity Code is 0.75. 

Another Code is "2" I have a total of 0.75 while rows 4, 5, & 6 are totaled of 1.25. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.25.03 PM.png

Any help is greatly appricated, 

Thank you, 

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
Asim123 LATEST
Contributor ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if 2 rows are checked only 1 is calculated, what if 3 or 4 rows are checked? Are they checked automaticaly if Activity and HRS are same value or manually?In your example you have 3 activity 1 and 3 activity 2 codes is that max or can there be more of same code? There is 14 codes and how many fields?(there is only 6 fields in example is that all) Where is field to write sum? See how this can be confusing, it would be nice if you can share file or explain with more details pls.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0