• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support zur Werkzeugleiste Zoom

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, wie bekomme ich bei der Dokumentbearbeitung in die Werkzeugleiste dauerhaft das Werkzeug „Zoom“ (+ 100% -), ohne immer wieder auf die Lupe mit dem Pluszeichen klicken zu müssen? Ich arbeite sehr viel mit unterschiedlich großen pdf-Dateien, welche immer im Zoom geändert werden müssen. Dabei ist es extrem hinderlich jedes Mal neu erst das „Plus“ drücken zu müssen.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us for your queries.

You can use Acrobat in Tabbed view and then you'll see your Zoom tools as separated.

You can do as Acrobat ->Edit-> Preferences -> General -> Check the checkbox "Open documents as new tabs in the same windows(requires Restart)" and relaucnh your acrobat

Hope that resolves your concern.

Let me know for any other ask in this

Thanks

Ayush Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to set the zoom to 100% as default for all the PDFs that you open.

The initial zoom level of the PDF file is set by the initial view settings defined by the author/creator of the file. If the initial view is set to 100% by the author the PDF will open with 100% zoom everytime yuou open it.

As mentioned, It is extremely hindering to have to press the "plus" every time. you may use set the scroll of the mouse to zoom in/out of the PDF. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat DC (Mac) > Preferences > General > Select 'Make hand tool use mouse wheel zooming' > Click Ok and check.

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I expressed myself badly, sorry. That's not the problem I was referring to. I'm looking for a solution to permanently integrate the zoom function (- x% +) (see screenshot) into the toolbar without having to click on the magnifying glass above it every time.

AEFBC3E4-ECC9-40B3-B05B-AED6B4F73E34.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us for your queries.

You can use Acrobat in Tabbed view and then you'll see your Zoom tools as separated.

You can do as Acrobat ->Edit-> Preferences -> General -> Check the checkbox "Open documents as new tabs in the same windows(requires Restart)" and relaucnh your acrobat

Hope that resolves your concern.

Let me know for any other ask in this

Thanks

Ayush Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you first!

This solves the problem I have described, but it creates new problems. In order to be able to place several windows next to each other, I first have to detach the respective windows from the tabs. It doesn't make work any easier for me. Is there no other solution, or is it just not possible in single window mode? However, that would be very weak from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines