• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switched from Acrobat PRO to Acrobat and having issues

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched from Acrobat PRO DC to Acrobat DC. I wasn't using all the apps or functions. Really all I do is convert, combine, re-order files to PDF. Plus I edit-and share files/contracts for signature. 

The problem I'm having is that everytime I try to open my contract to edit and share I'm told I don't have access because my subscription has expired. It says that those functions to edit, order, fill and sign are all still accessible with the standard DC.

I'm unsure if its because anytime I try to open a file from creative cloud it automatically opens up Acrobat PRO DC even though I have Acrobat DC downloaded and accessible. 

Does this make sense to anyone? Can you give me suggestions please

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem! Why am I paying now if nothing works? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you switch from Acrobat Pro to Acrobat Standard, you probably need to completely uninstall it, then reinstall. Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Standard are the same app, but they use the license when you install it to see what you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines