Highlighted

Sync annotations in Document Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have some files in Document Cloud. When I open the Adobe Acrobat Reader app on my tablet, I can comment on them, highlight, etc. I can sync them too with Document Cloud. However, when I access the files from my computer (using Google Chrome), the annotations are gone.

Any way to fix this?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sync annotations in Document Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have some files in Document Cloud. When I open the Adobe Acrobat Reader app on my tablet, I can comment on them, highlight, etc. I can sync them too with Document Cloud. However, when I access the files from my computer (using Google Chrome), the annotations are gone.

Any way to fix this?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the annotations are gone when you access the PDF using Google Chrome.

Web browsers uses their own PDF technology to render and display the PDF files. Are you opening the PDF file in web browser (Chrome)? if yes, please try to download the PDF to your comouter and then try to open it with Acrobat Reader DC and check. You may also try to switch to a different web browser and check.

Also make sure you have the latest version (20.12.20041) installed for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0