• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tab Order in Field Pane in Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2015 Dec 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a form with over 100 fields, some of them calculated. I want to set the Tab Order. I went to Create > Form and got the right hand pane. I clicked on the Fields dropdown and chose "Order Tabs Manually" and "Show Tab Numbers." I got the correct pop up saying to order Tabs Manually and then drag and drop field names in the Fields Pane.  I do not seem to be able to order the tabs and I do not see a Field Pane. What am I missing?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Appears to be a duplicate post of Tab Order and Fields Pane in Acrobat Pro DC.

You have to be in the Edit mode not preview.

I have the field names in tab order and only have to highlight the name in the right hang panel. Now I can highlight the field name, hold down the left mouse button and drag the field name to the desired order.

Open the Tab Order for manual:

taborder_Manually0.jpg

Highlight field name to move:

taborder_Manually1.jpg

Move the field:

taborder_Manually2.jpg

Note the number change.

This can only be done on a form that has  had no special distribution a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appears to be a duplicate post of Tab Order and Fields Pane in Acrobat Pro DC.

You have to be in the Edit mode not preview.

I have the field names in tab order and only have to highlight the name in the right hang panel. Now I can highlight the field name, hold down the left mouse button and drag the field name to the desired order.

Open the Tab Order for manual:

taborder_Manually0.jpg

Highlight field name to move:

taborder_Manually1.jpg

Move the field:

taborder_Manually2.jpg

Note the number change.

This can only be done on a form that has  had no special distribution actions, rights extended to it, no passwords applied, and no special setting like PDF/A..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,
I am in Edit View
How do I, "Open the Tab Order for manual"?
I do not see the field in any kind of drop down and if I try to reorder the fields on the form they physically move.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the drop down list above the field names and you will be provided with many options. Select one between each bar.

In the first image you will see the mouse pointer pointing to the object to click on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgive me for being dense, but where is the drop down list and field names to which you refer?
taborder.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines