• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tab order not working after required field

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a frustrating problem in Adobe Acrobat DC. I have created a simple 2 page fillable form. It has several required fields and I have manually set the tab order and verified it. If you try to tab through a required field, you get the expected pop up that the field is required. After you then fill in the field, if you press tab again, instead of going to the next field, you are taken to the first fillable field on the second page. This behavior is consistent on all of the required fields.  I don't see a way to change the tab number on the second page to follow the last field on the first page...maybe that is what I am missing. Instead, it starts over at 1. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have described above, the field selection move to next page field instead of the next field on the same page.

Does it happen to this particular form? If yes, would it be possible to share the form with us so we may have a look on it?

Also, please confirm if you have added the form fields or using a form on which the form field were already added.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you have any quesitons.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I got this one covered. I set the focus on the field until they complete it...so it seems to be working now. Might just be a work around but it fills the need. Thanks for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem as you described, but I can't figure out what you mean by the solution you posted. Could you explain how you solved it in more detail? I'd help me a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What popup does you get for required fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines