• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tagged PDF

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat XI pro in shared review. I want to extract the comments to, preferably an Excel file to manage the resolution of the comments in a tabulated form. I see that in the comments, the option available is to export to Word. But on trying to do so gives me a message that the PDF I am working on is not a tagged one.

"Change conversion settings from Adobe PDF menu and check the box labeled, enable accessibility and reflow with tagged PDF".

I am not able to see where the settings are available in the XI pro. Can anyone please help, how I may convert to a tagged PDF?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

I think this may be what you are after. Tools > Accessibility > Add Tags to Document.

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 10.08.41 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this may be what you are after. Tools > Accessibility > Add Tags to Document.

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 10.08.41 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the 'add tags to doc' link in the Acrobat DC that I am using. Instead there is a auto tag link. It merely makes some garbled content. I used another file which it said that it is tagged. I don't remember having done the accessibility step. When I tested it with a few comments inserted, and saving it with a new file name. It said that 'unable to find Adobe PDF resource files' 

Today I tried with Chat support and they were neither able to help. I wanted to export the comments to have a resolution sheet in Excel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue with Acrobat DC, have you resolved it? kindly advise how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an option, not in the Acrobat app, but in the Acrobat ribbon (toolbar) in the Windows version of Word. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But... Acrobat XI is obsolete and not compatible with the current version of Word. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ehab5FCE and @sajit63 ,

The Accessibility Tools panel shown in @Document Geek's screen capture is not available in Acrobat XI.

Only recent recent versions of Acrobat have this panel and tools for tagging PDFs.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines