Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

takes me to website now

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I recently signed up for the free trial to be able to edit pdfs (take away pages, add pages mainly). I would open the pdf, then click the right hand side icon that said "organize pages". It would then open up the pages of that document right there in the pdf. Now that  I am a paying customer, when clicking there, it takes me to the acrobat.adobe.com website to do all in there. I don't want that. I want it the easy way it was before. What if I'm trying to edit a document and not on the internet at that time? Was easier before. Is there a setting I can change back??

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dale

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, on clicking the Organize Pages tool it takes you to Adobe website.

I have checked the Adobe account linked with the Adobe ID you are using on this community and I am not able to trace any paid subscription/product registered for Adobe Acrobat Pro. MAke sure you are using the correct Adobe ID to login to the application.

Please logout of the application and login with the correct Adobe ID used for subscribing to the services.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i down loaded Adobe and it downloaded ok.

every time i try to open a document needing adobe reader,  it takes me to a website for subscription. why?

Help...

Reymond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Dale5ED8 

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Also, try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines