• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Box Text Properties is not working

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I change the text color, the color box shows the changed color, but the actual text color does not change.

These are what I tried – 1) Add/Remove Programs – Repair Acrobat. 2) Regedit > Expand HKEY Current User >Software> Adobe > there is no file other than (Default)

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the text that you want the color changed selected? If not selected the text will not change color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I selected the text, and I keep changing to other colors with Text Box Text Properties, but it doesn't actually change colors.  I am using Acrobat Pro 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the field, go to Properties : Options, and be sure that "Allow Rich Text Formatting" option is not selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text Box Properties don't have Options tab or Allow Rich Text Formatting option.  I am using Acrobat Pro 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does you use a form text field, comment text box, or what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines