• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Callout

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 ver 2020(20.001.30020) installed.

Doing markup on multiple PDF Drawing with a Text Callout and arrow. For just a couple of call out this somewhat works (Tho placement Is Not the Best). But for multiple call out the is a pain in the a** and yes I am frustrated and irritated. The program seems to think it knows where to place the box not the user, especially when the box text is editted, it will more the box and line. The are times when I will have over 50 callouts on a single drawing and the auto function is not acceptable. Is there a way to shut the dam* thing off and return to manual placement and box sizing .ONLY.  That blue box is also an irritation. Appreciate any soothing help....

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply stated, despite marketing hype to the contrary, Acrobat is absolutely not a full service document editor.

The text editing features are more designed for simply “text touch-up” – in fact that is what the text editing feature was known by in earlier Acrobat releases. It is not a word processor, a document layout, or a document composition program.

For what you are trying to do, you might be much better off taking the PDF file(s) of the drawing(s) and placing them in new Illustrator and/or InDesign documents and adding the markups in those programs, subsequently saving/exporting PDF from those programs.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In other words I just wated my money, time, and effort purchasing Adobe Acrobat. Thanks for the good honest advertizing.

Gael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines