Highlighted

Text correction for multiple languages

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I wonder, whether it is possible on Acrobat to set text correction for multiple languages. I work with English, Italian and German and would like to have the possibility to get word correction for all these languages, avoiding the situation where I see all my text underlined in red, when I write in Italian or in German.

Anyway, if this is not a possibility, how can I change the language that Acrobat is currently correcting? The software is set in English and the Creative Cloud in Italian.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text correction for multiple languages

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I wonder, whether it is possible on Acrobat to set text correction for multiple languages. I work with English, Italian and German and would like to have the possibility to get word correction for all these languages, avoiding the situation where I see all my text underlined in red, when I write in Italian or in German.

Anyway, if this is not a possibility, how can I change the language that Acrobat is currently correcting? The software is set in English and the Creative Cloud in Italian.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about Spell-checking I think all you need to do is add those dictionaries to the spell checker.

To do so, got to EDIT -->> PREFERENCES--->>> SPELLING

See slide below:

spellcheck.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0