• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text in Date of header

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get the date to appear as Jan/12/2020? I tried changing the date format to <<MMM/dd/yyyy>> and that just returned MMM/dd/yyyy in the header of the document.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could just type your date manually in one of the header boxes.  I typed Jan/12/2020, and that exact string was displayed on the page.  It's low-tech, and will require manual input each time you wish to use this, but it does yield the desired outcome, I think.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do it using this (paid-for) tool I've created, an advanced version of the Add Header & Footer Text command, which allows you to specify any date format script you'd like, as well as a bunch of other nice features: http://try67.blogspot.com/2014/02/acrobatreader-advanced-add-headerfooter.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines